Reasons Why You Should Go for a Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is the best hair removal treatment available in the market. There is a variety of methods to remove unwanted hairs all over the body—shaving, plucking, and waxing—but laser hair removal is the most advanced among them. Not to mention the results you get from this treatment are permanent. There are still many reasons why to opt for a laser hair removal if you want to get rid of unwanted hair.
- After performing this procedure, the skin doesn’t get any harm, burns or irritations; because as a completely dark pigment it absorbs the laser pulse and it influences on the skin.
- The laser has no significant effect on the body as a whole and it’s not causing any harm to a human health.
- Allergy occurrence after the laser hair removal in most cases is excluded because the laser light has an anti –inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Laser hair removal can remove hair on any part of the body, including the sensitive ones like the bikini area, the face part or the part of the armpits.
- While the laser hair removal the diameter of about 15mm can be processed, which allows you to remove hair over a larger area than in electrolysis, where each hair must be removed separately.
- Laser hair removal is convenient if the person has developed a scalp and unwanted hair on their face or neck.
- This procedure is excellent for sensitive skin, which if is using other methods of hair removal can get different irritations.
- The laser hair removal is the most effective method for those people who have light skin but dark ingrown hair in the bikini area or on the neck.
- An important advantage of this method is that during the session, there is no pain only a slight tingling.
- The laser hair removal is good because as a technique is considered to be safe if is performed properly.
- Another important advantage about the laser hair removal is the thing that you save a lot of money; with the permanent removal of hair you no longer have to purchase depilatory creams or to have monthly waxing appointments.
- With laser hair removal, clients have less of a chance of getting ingrown hair because they aren’t shaving or waxing anymore.
- The laser hair removal leaves the skin looking smoother and silkier than waxing, electrolysis or razors and is a gentle technique that can treat larger areas effectively with minimal discomfort and with no downtime.
- Laser hair removal can result in permanent removal of unwanted hair. Statistics show that
- 60-95% of targeted hair is permanently gone after the recommended course of treatments.
- As the laser is passed over the area being treated, all of the hairs are destroyed, even treating the developing hairs you cannot see. Thereby reducing further growth and leaving a silky smooth feel even on sensitive skin.
Best laser hair removal in Abu Dhabi
Adam and Eve Cosmetic Medical Centre is a provider of the best laser hair removal treatment in Abu Dhabi. Our highly experienced dermatologists use the latest laser hair removal equipment to help clients achieve their skin goals.