Adam and Eve Cosmetics Medical Center offers thread lifts to reinforce soft tissues of the face, neck, hands, to correct defects, lift, rejuvenate, and give volume to the skin.
The result of using threads will be visually noticeable right after the procedure and will increase with time. After about two months you will be able to assess the maximum effect and enjoy it for several years.
Non-surgical threads supply a natural, safe, and tremendous facelift, without the risks and downtime related with surgery.
This minimally invasive alternative is best for patients who are looking to lift their face and/or get rid of their double chin. In addition to lifting, threads provide pores and skin rejuvenation advantages due to their collagen-boosting properties.
Thread life treatment can bring changes to many facial features such as:
- Lower face
- Periocular area (eye area)
- Neck area
Advantages of thread rejuvenation
- Minimal trauma
- The short duration of the procedure is on average up to 40 min
- Safety of used materials and techniques
- Relatively short and easily tolerable rehabilitation
- Simultaneous action in several directions – lifting and revitalization of soft tissues
- The effectiveness of the procedure in some cases is comparable to the result of surgical
- Minimal risk of adverse reactions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
A thread lift will generally last from one to three years.
To ensure the best results, avoid sleeping on your stomach or side, wearing makeup, drinking alcohol, making extreme facial expressions, and receiving facials and facial massages.
Try to sleep on your back with your head propped up on a pillow to minimize swelling after a thread lift.