PowerShape is a non-surgical and non-invasive fat reduction, cellulite reduction, body slimming, and body contouring treatment. It uses a combination of suction, massage, bipolar radiofrequency energy and low-level laser to shape the body. Infrared radio frequencies are directed into the skin when the mechanical rollers on the handpiece massage and smooth out the skin. The underlying tissue gets warmed up because of these radio frequencies causing the fat cells to melt and break up and later be naturally flushed out of the body.
How does PowerShape work?
Combining radiofrequency, laser, and vacuum allows PowerShape to not only diminish fat cells but also increase the production of collagen. This is how each component works:
Radiofrequency prompts the skin to produce more collagen for a firmer and more youthful appearance. On the other hand, the low-level laser penetrates the fat tissues to destroy the fat cells. Lastly, the vacuum suction is responsible for increasing blood circulation and promoting vasodilatation.
Advantages of PowerShape
- Safe for all body and skin types. PowerShape is equally effective for all skin tones and can also treat different body types including other body parts.
- PowerShape is noninsave. This treatment does not need surgery and is not painful at all.
- Reduces cellulite appearance
- It can be used to minimize postoperative swelling
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
The duration of a PowerShape treatment depends on the body part being treated. Abdominal area takes 45 minutes, arms and legs take 15 minutes, and facial areas take 10 minutes.
- Pregnant women
- Patients with scars or infection on the target area
- Patients with keloid lesion
- Patients with a tumor
PowerShape requires no downtime after the treatment and the patient can return to normal activities right away. The redness on the treated area is temporary and will fade within 3 days.
For better results, 3 sessions with 3 weeks intervals are recommended.