Revlite is a non-invasive treatment that will help address a range of cosmetic and dermatological concerns. It removes unwanted hair, shrinks pores, stimulates collagen production, and more. Revlite emits photoacoustic technology pulses or narrow flashes of light that cause vibration and fragmentation of pigments that are highly safe and effective.
Benefits of Revlite :
- Removes unwanted hair
- Promotes collagen production
- Shrinks pores
- Removes fine lines and wrinkles
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
- Add volume to cheeks or temples
- Erase fine lines around the nose and mouths
- Add plump to the lips
- Decrease lip lines
- Smoothen chin creases
- Refine facial symmetry
The many types of dermal fillers are categorized based on the chemical substance it contains.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA)
- Poly-L-lactic Acid
- Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA)
- Autologous fat injections
Dermal fillers are temporary and will last 6 – 18 months depending on the type of filler you chose. In order to maintain results, the patient needs to repeat the treatment.