Vascular Laser Treatment
Vascular Laser Treatment helps in removing abnormal vessels in the skin without damaging the surrounding skin. This is done by selectively focusing the laser on the target area. This treatment is extremely safe and very effective.
The doctor will assess the condition of your skin and its eligibility for vascular laser treatment. In order to achieve best results, multiple treatments are required. The doctor may advise you to stop taking non-essential blood thinner such as aspirin and other supplements like fish oil for up to 2 weeks before your treatment.
How do dermal fillers work ?
Dermal fillers, as its name suggests, fill in the areas where volume has diminished. They come in various types, each holding its own substance or compound to address different conditions and cosmetic issues. These are:
- Calcium hydroxylapatite
- Hyaluronic acid
- Polylactic acid
- Polymethyl-methacrylate microspheres
Uses of dermal fillers
Dermal fillers are famous in treating wrinkles, but they can do a whole lot more. They can:
- Volume loss in cheeks or temples
- Fine lines around the nose and mouths
- Thin lips
- Lip lines
- Chin creases
- Facial symmetry
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
- Port wine stain birthmarks
- Broken capillaries or telangiectasia
- Redness of the face and neck
- Spider naevi
- Cherry angiomas
- Infantile haemangiomas
- Venous lakes
- Some leg veins
- Early scars
- Red stretch marks
Types of Vascular lasers
There are many different types and combinations of lasers which can be used to treat vascular lesions including:
- Continuous or quasi continuous wave lasers
- Pulsed lasers
- IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light which is not a true laser but can be used to treat vascular lesions by using filters to deliver an appropriate wavelength of light.