Mesotherapy is a non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment aimed at diminishing problem areas on the face and body. Mesotherapy treatment can be used for face, neck and under eye rejuvenation and also for common concerns such as hair thinning. Mesotherapy treatments involve injecting Hyaluronic Acid directly into the mesoderm (middle layer of the skin). This nourishes and rejuvenates the skin by promoting the production of collagen and elastin and stimulates your skin’s metabolism. After a course of mesotherapy injections, clients have described their skin to have more plump, hydration, radiance, and glow.
Skin Conditions Treated by Mesotherapy
- Loss of glow
- Dull skin
- Loss of tone & elasticity
- Loss of volume
- Superficial lines & wrinkles
- Hair thinning
- Stretch marks
The variety of mesotherapy includes:
- herbal extracts
- prescription medicines like vasodilators and antibiotics
- enzymes like collagenase and hyaluronidase
- vitamins and minerals
- hormones such as calcitonin and thyroxin
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Mesotherapy prices will vary depending on the size of the area treated and amount of product used.
- Hyaluronic acid and other enzymes are injected into the middle layer of the skin to address skin issues.
- As a result, the skin will be hydrated, radiant, and glowing.
- 4-6 treatments with 2-4 week intervals are recommended for optimal results.
- Swelling of the treated area is normal and will subside in 1 to 2 days
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Improvement in the skin’s complexion and radiance
- Prevention of wrinkles and rejuvenates and revives dull, tired looking skin
- Improves tone and elasticity of sagging skin on the hands, décolleté & neck area
- Treats all skin types safely
The effects from the mesotherapy treatment become visible within three weeks.