Mesotherapy involves delivering active ingredients at cellular level to treat a range of skin concerns. It regenerates the cells to boost collagen and elastin production, improve dark circles, puffiness, lines, and hydration, producing safe, long-term results. Regular sessions are needed for optimum results.
THE MOST EFFECTIVE MESO COCKTAIL FOR FIRMING THE SKIN
The meso cocktail is a mixture of every intermediate substance in the Krebs Cycle, including Dimethylaminoethanol and carnosine, two ingredients known for their firming and strengthening properties. Other ingredients that Meso Eye lift has are dipeptide carnosine, and a derivative of histidine that also firm the skin. This treatment bears no side effects and works well with with other meso cocktails and botulinum toxins.
Meso Eye Life delays the aging process of the skin
Skin ages due to internal, external, controllable, and inevitable factors such as genes, smoking, diet, UV rays, stress, and hormones. These damage the skin cells, molecules, and the extracellular matrix, resulting in the appearance of wrinkles because of volume loss, and lack of firmness and elasticity.
- Improves stressed skinPartially reduces minor wrinkles
- Improves dull, uneven skin (for patients who smoke or who have not cared for their skin)
- Facial contours appear more defined
- Stimulates contraction of the skin muscular filaments with its firming effect
- Compatible with botulinum toxins
- Improves the skin’s moisturizing effect
- Captures free radicals and protects against further wearing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
With a course of 4-6 mesotherapy treatments, patients can expect results to last 12 to 18 months after the recommended course of treatment is completed.
Mesotherapy is a treatment for curing eye bags, dark eye circles and dark skin tone.
Mesotherapy is able to drastically improve the negative effect of dark circles under the eyes. It adds structure around the eye and reduces the size of fatty bags.