The Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin.
Dermaroller is a natural skin regeneration and Scar Repair Therapy also used in the process of stretch mark removal and scar removal.
Dermaroller™ can significantly improve the appearance of:
- Facial and decolletage lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Aged and sun damages skin
- Scars (including acne)
- Rejuvenation of hands
Dermaroller Treatment Explained
- To reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face and decolletage
- Rejuvenate hands and minimise signs of ageing
- Revitalise aged and sun-damaged skin
- Reduces acne scarring
- The removal of stretch marks
The Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ utilises sterile single-use medical devices. Your Nurse/ Aesthetic Practitioner will use a Dermaroller medical device to produce thousands of micro-medical needle-columns in the skin. Each column will penetrate into the dermis of the skin and will be approximately 0.1mm in width. The column will close rapidly enabling the skin to recover quickly – often in the same day.
After the procedure your body will start to naturally regenerate and repair the skin, working below the surface in the dermis. This takes time as new collagen is formed, new skin cells are generated and blood supply is enhanced. It can take up to 6 weeks before visible signs of regeneration and repair are seen and the process will continue over the following months, providing you with a natural and long lasting enhancement.
What are the benefits of microneedling treatment?
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, and sun damage
- Tightens pores
- No down time and recovery times are shorter than laser treatments
- It improves the appearance of acne scarring and chicken pox scars
- The Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ is carried out by our fully qualified Cosmetic Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners who are specially trained and highly experienced in carrying out the treatment
- Suitable for all skin tones and types
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Yes. Microneedling allows serums and topical skincare to penetrate the skin.
Microneedling causes trauma on your skin to increase collagen production and its healing factors.
No. For lasting effects, dermatologists suggest that patients undergo a maintenance program of four sessions a year.