Facts About Carbon Laser Peel You Need to Know
Carbon laser peel is a painless, non-invasive procedure that remodels the texture of the skin to give you a younger, blemish-free, and refreshing appearance. This treatment is perfect for people suffering from acne or who have acne prone skin, blackheads, oily skin, enlarged pores, and dull skin. Carbon laser peel can definitely do away with all these skin impurities and help you address each of your skin concerns. Here are some of the important facts about carbon laser peel that you need to know about.
- Carbon laser peel is a trustworthy cleansing agent because of the carbon paste applied onto the face that absorbs oil and other contaminants that are hiding deep into your pores. It helps in eradicating the unwanted oil and dirt on your face. A laser is used to pass through the carbon paste and onto the surface of the skin, disintegrating the carbon particles together with the dirt, oil, and other contaminants that are attached to it. After the treatment, your skin will be smooth, soft, supple, and free from dirt.
- Carbon laser peel is an excellent exfoliator. The carbon paste does not only absorb oil, dirt and contaminants, but also suck up the dead skin cells from your face. The carbon particles are destroyed together with the dead skin cells and blackheads as the laser hits the carbon paste. As a result, you will have a radiant, fresh, and even skin tone.
- If you want a non-invasive treatment that will help in rejuvenating your skin, get a carbon laser peel. Carbon laser targets the deepest layers of your skin, and as the contaminants are removed, the laser is simultaneously heating the skin, which will boost and stimulate collagen production. The more collagen you have, the more you develop smoother, firmer, and tighter skin. The accumulated result of these effects is a younger you, no fine lines, no wrinkles.
- Carbon laser peel can effectively remove acne and minimize oil production on your face. The heat from the laser is able to kill propionibacterium, a type of bacteria that causes the face to produce acne. This treatment also helps in counteracting the sebum production of the sebaceous gland that makes the face produce excess oil. If you have acne prone skin and oil face, getting a carbon laser peel treatment will be extremely helpful.
- Carbon laser peel can also help in turning back the clock by removing and preventing fine lines and wrinkles. The carbon laser peel treatment allows the laser light to enter the deep layer of the skin and boost the collagen production of the skin. The ample amount of collagen produced makes the skin tighter and firmer, allowing you to have a more youthful look and an overall healthier skin.
- Unlike other facial treatments that take hours, carbon laser peel is quick and easy and you can during your lunch hour. All it takes is a few minutes to be able to see the results you desire for your face. After the treatment, there is no downtime and you can get back to your normal daily routine.
Cosmetic clinic in Abu Dhabi
Adam and Eve Cosmetic Medical Centre provides carbon laser peel to give patients a quick glow up that does not require any downtime. Book a consultation with our dermatologist in Abu Dhabi today.