OxyGeneo Facial brings three treatments in one go — exfoliate, oxygenate, and infuse — worthy of dethroning the other types of facials that give you limited benefits. It has its resemblance to Intraceuticals treatments or oxygen facials that were loved by famous celebrities and became a trend years ago. However, OxyGeneo Facial takes this to a whole new level by allowing you to have three procedures in a single session.
OxyGeneo Facial Benefits
There are five treatments (each type has their own unique effect) that you can choose from, depending on your goals for your skin.
- Classic – You can choose between NeoBrightE and NeoReviveE. The former helps in reducing skin pigmentation and sun damage and brightens up the complexion. Meanwhile, the latter diminishes fine lines and wrinkles and revitalizes dull complexion.
- Hydrate – This treatment is used with blue spirulina and is ideal for dry and irritated skin. It rehydrates and moisturizes the skin, repairs the skin barrier function, and minimizes inflammation and redness.
- Balance – This treatment utilizes bamboo charcoal and is best for oily and acne-prone skin. It purifies clogged pores, removes toxins and bacteria, and mattifies the skin.
- Illuminate – Vitamin C is the main ingredient of this treatment and helps in addressing uneven and dull complexions. It brightens and evens skin tone, reduces pigmentation, and protects the skin from sun damage.
- Revive – This treatment amplifies the benefits of red algae, which is ideal for the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. It increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin and helps in preventing premature signs of skin aging.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
OxyGeneo provides a beautifying effect and long-term improvements to the skin.
In order to maintain the results of OxyGeneo facial, you need to have regular treatments. the results last for four to six weeks.
OxyGeneo has no downtime so you can apply makeup after the treatment.