Best Physiotherapy in Abu Dhabi
The Physiotherapy department at Adam and Eve Cosmetics & Medical center strives to put patients on the road to recovery and health as quickly as possible. Our specialists have extensive experience in orthopedics, sports medicine, postnatal therapy, rheumatology, fitness assessments, and other fields. Physiotherapy is beneficial for restoring and maintaining functional movement, as well as for relieving movement-related pain and leading a healthier lifestyle. We have the best physiotherapists in Abu Dhabi who can restore your mobility and help maintain the results you deserve so you can get back on your feet and have the strength to be brave through life’s daily endeavors.
Our treatment plans are designed for everyone. We work with patients of all fitness levels to manage injuries and chronic conditions to improve movement, mobility, and pain relief.
Our Services include:
- Sports injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Cranio-sacral disorders
- Stroke Management
- Delays in achieving milestones
- Nerve entrapment
- Coordination, balance, and Strength training
- Back and Neck pain management.
- Treatment of broad injuries involving joints, muscles, and bones
- Tennis elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
- Impingement syndrome of the frozen shoulder
- Meniscus and ligament damage
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
The most common type of physical therapy is orthopedic physiotherapy. It addresses the broadest range of issues. Orthopedic therapy is used by sports physiotherapists to treat sports injuries. Nonetheless, we recommend this type of treatment for anyone recovering from muscle or bone surgery.
Physiotherapy can be helpful for people of all ages with a wide range of health conditions, including problems affecting the:
- Bones, joints, and soft tissue – such as back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, and sports injuries
- Brain or nervous systems – such as movement problems resulting from a stroke, multiple sclerosis (MS), or Parkinson’s disease
- Heart and circulation – such as rehabilitation after a heart attack
- Lungs and breathing – such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and cystic fibrosis
Physiotherapy can improve your physical activity while helping you to prevent further injuries.
Physiotherapy is the treatment of injury, disease, and disorders using physical methods rather than medication or surgery, such as exercise, massage, manipulation, and other treatments. Many people believe that physiotherapists only treat back and sports injuries, but this is not always the case.