Family Medicine for Primary Care
Family physicians are trained to care for all aspects of an individual’s health, whether they are infants or seniors, and both physical and psychological. Patients frequently form strong bonds with their primary care physicians and turn to them first when they have questions or specific concerns. It is extremely reassuring for a family to know that there is a single facility where everyone in the family can seek medical, health, and wellness assistance.
At Adam and Eve Cosmetics & Medical center, you will always find an excellent Family Medicine physician whom you can trust to care for your entire family.
Our Services include:
- Acute illnesses such as fever, infections, colds/flu, migraines/headaches, and back pain.
- Chronic disease management, including diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, heart disease, and high cholesterol
- Nutritional advice
- Obesity and hyperlipidemia.
- Upper respiratory infections.
- Asthma and lower respiratory infections
- Fitness certification.
- Procedures for minor surgery (e.g. ear piercing)
- General physical examination.
- Incision & drainage of abscesses.
- Corporate packages are available.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Family physicians can be involved with public health, inpatient medicine, emergency, and urgent care medicine, sports medicine, and maternity care, among others. They also provide preventive care, help patients navigate the health care system, and manage chronic medical conditions, ensuring continuity of care
Unlike other specialties that are limited to a particular organ or disease, family physicians are the only specialists qualified to treat most ailments and provide comprehensive health care for people of all ages — from newborns to seniors. Serving as a patient’s first contact for health concerns.
Family practice physicians focus on meeting the needs of the entire family. … General practice doctors use their skills and expertise to treat medical conditions and identify areas that need continued care from a specialist.