Best Dermatology Clinic in Abu Dhabi
The Dermatology Department at Adam and Eve Cosmetics & Medical center treats skin conditions, skin diseases, mucous membranes, hair and nail health issues, complete facial makeovers, laser, cosmetology, and hydra facials. Dermatology requires a high level of expertise and clinical knowledge to treat rare and complex skin conditions. Regardless of the condition or causes that have resulted in a skin problem, you must seek professional assistance from the experts at a leading dermatology clinic in Abu Dhabi at Adam and Eve Cosmetics & Medical center.
Our dermatologists have a wealth of knowledge and experience in treating a wide variety of skin conditions. For more information or to schedule a dermatology appointment, visit us at Adam and Eve Cosmetics& Medical center.
Our Services include:
- Cryosurgery for warts and keloids.
- Auto-implantation therapy
- Intralesional therapy to treat keloids and alopecia areata.
- Micro-needling and Chemical Peel Treatments for Acne Scars
- Radiosurgery for warts, moles, and skin tags.
- Excision of benign and malignant skin lesions, including cyst and lipoma extrusion.
- Botulinum Toxin and filler injections are anti-aging treatments.
- Mesotherapy is used to treat hair loss, dark circles under the eyes, facial rejuvenation, and scar revision.
- Chemical Peels for Acne, Pigmentation, and Photoaging.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Dermatologist responsibilities will include evaluating the patients’ skin health condition and analyzing their medical history. You’ll examine patients and recommend dermatological treatments (such as medications and non-invasive surgeries).
If you have any unusual symptoms affecting your skin, hair, nails, or mucous membranes, you should see a dermatologist right away. A skin specialist will be able to assist you if you have any cosmetic concerns.
A Dermatologist can treat Acne, Fungal Infections, Hair Disorders, Nail Problems, Psoriasis, and Skin Allergies, as well as perform procedures such as Biopsies, chemical peels, cosmetic injections, hair removal, restoration, and laser surgery are all options.
Most cysts are relatively simple to remove, and your dermatologist can do so in their office in about 10 minutes.