Dentistry for a Healthy smile
Adam and Eve Cosmetics & Medical center dental department is a comprehensive integrated and specialized advanced dentistry center that is a one-stop shop for all aspects of oral care. The department has a strong team of Specialists who provide a wide range of services. We place the utmost importance on patient well-being and overall health. We understand that a variety of factors can contribute to oral health issues, so we have assembled an outstanding team of top dentists and orthodontists who are skilled at diagnosing and treating a wide range of oral health issues.
At Adam and Eve Cosmetics & Medical center we strive to achieve the highest standard of patient service and provide you with the best possible dental care.
Our Services include:
- Dental examination and x-rays Tooth fillings
- Preventive care in dentistry (pit & fissure sealant)
- Missing tooth replacement
- Extractions via surgery
- Cysts and benign tumor removal
- Closure of the oroantral fistula
- Biopsy taking
- Bong grafting
- Space infection drainage
- Soft tissue laceration repair
- All pediatric dental treatments
- Root Canal Treatment
- Extraction of tooth
- Scaling & Polishing
- Basic Orthodontic Treatment
- Hollywood smile (veneers and lumineers)
- Teeth whitening with a laser
- De-pigmentation ofGums
- Zoom Whitening Treatment
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before Visiting the Dentist
- Avoid wearing too much makeup before going to the dentist.
- Bring a picture of your ideal teeth to your cosmetic dental consultation.
- Never keep your medical history from your dentist a secret.
- Before going to the dentist, avoid simple carbohydrates and consume protein.
There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all dental treatment. Some people only need to see the dentist once or twice a year, while others may require more visits. You are a one-of-a-kind person with a one-of-a-kind smile and one-of-a-kind needs when it comes to keeping your smile healthy.
The dentist or hygienist will inquire about your recent medical history, examine your mouth, and determine whether or not x-rays are required. The hygienist may use special dental instruments to check your gums for gum disease, depending on your treatment plan. Your dentist will assess your overall dental health and perform an oral cancer screening by wrapping gauze around your tongue, checking it and your entire mouth, and then feeling your jaw and neck.