Grow Your Hair with Hijama
Hair regrowth is one of the many benefits of Hijama. Hair loss has many factors such as an underlying disease, genes, and skin conditions. Hijama can help in addressing hair loss by drawing out toxins in the scalp that prevent hair growth. Find out the different causes of hair loss and how Hijama can help.
Types of hair loss
- This is a natural condition that involves the gradual thinning of hair as you age. Hair follicles stay in the resting phase and other hair strands grow shorter and fewer.
- This is a genetic condition common in both men and women. Male pattern baldness occurs in men during their teens or early 20s, characterized by a receding hairline and slow disappearance of hair located on the crown and frontal scalp. On the other hand, female pattern baldness only starts at the age of 40, in which the hair gets thin, especially on the crown.
- This causes a sudden patchy hair loss that may result in complete baldness. Alopecia areata mostly happens to children and young adults. Fortunately, 90% of patients with this condition are able to grow their hair back within several years.
- This condition targets every hair strand of the body, including the eyebrows, eyelashes, and pubic hair.
- This refers to the temporary thinning of hair due to the changing hair growth cycle. A huge chunk of hairs enter the resting phase all at the same time, which causes shedding and thinning.
Benefits of Hijama for hair loss
Hijama, also known as cupping therapy, is a natural holistic treatment that holds many health benefits including reversing your hair loss and encouraging hair growth. This ancient form of alternative medicine works by putting cups on the targeted parts of the body, which includes the scalp. Superficial incisions are also created to draw out stagnant blood together with toxins.
Hijama is performed on the scalp to treat hair loss, reinvigorate the hair follicles and boost blood circulation to help maintain a healthy head of hair. At the same time, Hijama removes toxins and DHT that accumulate under the scalp.
Other benefits of Hijama
Hijama for arthritis
- Hijama reduces the swelling and inflammation caused by arthritis. Moreover, wet cupping therapy can ease the symptoms of arthritis by cleansing the blood and boosting the immune system.
Hijama for high blood pressure
- Hijama mitigates high blood pressure to bring back the circulation of blood to its normal state. It also helps in treating the thickened blood cells in the arteries and veins.
Hijama for varicose veins
- The twisted, bulging veins can be decongested with the help of Hijama. This therapy can deliver fresh oxygen and blood into the target area and improve the symptoms of varicose veins.
Hijama for back pain
- A patient’s posture and mobility can be improved by treating back pain that is caused by muscle stiffness and spasms.
Hijama for muscle and joint pains
- Muscle and joint pains can be treated by getting rid of toxins and stagnant fluid. This will improve blood circulation and stiff muscles.
Hijama for digestive problems
- Various stomach problems are treated with Hijama by regulating gastric and pancreatic juices.
Hijama centre in Abu Dhabi
Adam and Eve Cosmetic Medical Centre offers Hijama as a holistic and alternative treatment to address hair loss. Book now and have a consultation with our Hijama therapist.