Anti-Aging Treatment at Adam and Eve
Why and how does your skin age?
The natural process of aging is inevitable. It is referred to as ‘intrinsic aging’ in medical terms. As you age, you will notice visible lines on your face. Your face loses its youthful appearance. Your skin becomes thin and dry. When these changes occur is largely controlled by your genes.
What is ‘extrinsic aging’?
‘Extrinsic aging’ in medical terminology refers to the premature aging caused by your lifestyle choices and environmental effects. By making healthy life choices, you can prevent the onset of premature aging and delay the aging process.
To understand about the different Anti-Aging Treatment options available, please refer the link below:
How can you reduce premature skin aging?
- Adam and Eve Cosmetic Medical Center, your Skin Clinic Abu Dhabi, strongly recommends safeguarding your skin from the sun every single day.Seek the shade, avoid the Sun between 10 am and 3 pm, wear long sleeves and use broad-spectrum water-resistant sunscreen with SPF 30. Apply sunscreen every day to all skin that is not covered by clothing.
- Avoid scrubbing your skin clean as it causes irritation and hastens skin aging. Instead, cleanse your skin gently to remove makeup, dirt, etc.
- Wash your face gently twice a day and after sweating.Perspiration irritates your skin especially when you use a hat or helmet.
- Apply a moisturizer on your face every day. Moisturizer traps water in your skin, giving it a youthful appearance.
If you are concerned about skin aging, consult the best skin specialist in Abudhabi at AECMC. We offer advanced treatments and minimally invasive procedures for firming up your skin, smoothing wrinkles and improving your complexion.
Simple Anti-Aging Treatment tips from your dermatologist at AECMC for a healthy glow and complexion:
- Wash your face with lukewarm water. Use your fingertips to apply cleanser.
- Use a gentle non-alcoholic, non-abrasive cleanser.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water. Pat dry with a soft towel.
- Take care when applying any cream around your eyes so as not to pull too hard on the delicate skin.
Call AECMC now for more Anti-Aging Treatment tips.
What are the benefits of availing of an Anti-Aging treatment at AECMC?
- AECMC understands that your skin aging is caused by the breakdown of cellular and extracellular components, reduction in the rate of key metabolic processes, etc.
- Anti-aging treatment options at AECMC focus on stimulating the good components for your skin such as collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, robust structural proteins and a healthy natural lipid barrier function. It aims at actively intervening and keeping in check the processes that are detrimental for your skin such as inflammation, excessive stimulation of pigment, checking the breakdown of healthy compounds, etc.
Anti-aging treatment options at AECMC provide relief from the following conditions:
- Reduced skin firmness and decreased skin elasticity
- Skin dryness
- Pigmentation disorders such as age spots, irregular pigmentation, etc.
- Reduced radiance and increased dullness
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Susceptibility to trauma, that may create rashes and bruises
- Increased translucency, which makes your veins more visible
- Redness due to dilation of your blood vessels
Nourish yourself with these anti-aging foods:
Choose fruits and vegetables that have a deep color. Deep shades indicate strong radical fighting abilities to keep your skin healthy.
- Papaya is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that help to reduce skin elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles. Papaya contains an enzyme called papain, which provides anti-aging benefits by virtue of being one of Nature’s best anti-inflammatory agents.
Sprinkle fresh lime juice over a plate of papaya and enjoy the health benefits.
- Blueberries are loaded with vitamins and age-defying antioxidants called anthocyanin.
Add a blueberry to your smoothie or fruit bowl and enjoy the benefits.
- Broccoli has powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-aging benefits.
Gently steaming broccoli is healthier than consuming it raw.
For questions or concerns about caring for your skin and preventing premature aging and other cosmetology requirements, Contact us at AECMC, your Dermatology Clinic in Abu Dhabi