Facial Therapy for a glowing complexion
What does a facial do to improve your complexion?
- A facial therapy and massage transforms your skin to a cleaner, softer and younger version. Facial treatments including steam, exfoliation, extraction, creams, lotions, masks, peels, massages to give you smooth, hydrated skin.
- A facial reduces the adverse impact of excessive sun exposure, smoking, environmental pollutants and incorrect use of cosmetic products.
How are Facials related to Stress Reduction?
- Your Dermatology Clinic in Abu Dhabi believes that facials help reduce stress. Stress causes premature aging, triggers rosacea, shortens the life span of your skin cells and aggravates acne and other skin inflammations.
- Studies show that facial massages significantly reduce anxiety and negative moods.
- During facial massage, your parasympathetic nervous activity is activated. This helps you rest and slow down.
How often should I get a facial treatment?
AECMC, your Dermatology Clinic in Abu Dhabi suggests enjoying the benefits of a facial during the change of seasons. Go for a facial at least four times per year, as the seasons change. Regular facials (once every month) will give you radiant skin throughout the year. So when your new skin cells regenerate, the dead cells can be exfoliated.
What is the benefit of a facial massage?
Studies have shown that a facial massage improves blood circulation, blood flow and vascular function. Steam improves circulation and facilitates better delivery of oxygen and nutrients to keep your skin cells healthy.
- Buildup of dead skin cells leads to clogged pores which are actually blocked openings of hair follicles that cause acne and blemishes. A facial provides exfoliation and removes the dead cells clogging your pores.
- When your pores open up, your skin can absorb beauty products better.
- Facials at AECMC make use of chemical peels, which clear away the whole outer layer of your skin. So they promote new cell growth and reveal a layer of bright new skin underneath.
Your professional Cosmetologist at AECMC will recommend a peel based on your skin type and sensitivity.
How does a facial prevent Skin Aging?
- As you age, your skin is prone to oxidative damage with accumulated free radicals. This increases inflammation and makes you look older.
- As collagen production decreases, fine lines and wrinkles begin to form on your skin and your skin loses elasticity.
- As you grow older, the skin on your face begins to appear looser and less defined.
- Repeated exposure to the Sun’s harmful ultra-violet rays causes photo-damage and gives you a prematurely aged look.
Aesthetic Practitioners at the Adam and Eve Cosmetic Medical Centre generally use creams, lotions, face masks and chemical peels during facials to filter out toxins and foreign substances.
3 natural tips for a cleaner face:
- Apply lemon rinds and rub the dark parts of your elbows and knees. This will remove the blackness on your elbows and knees.
- Take a few almonds. Grind it with little water and a saffron leaf. Apply the mixture to your lips. After ten minutes, rub it off with your finger. After a few days, your lips will appear rosy.
- Milk, the complete diet is also useful for cosmetic purposes. Rub milk or cream on the dark parts of your face. Leave for a few minutes. Wash with fresh water. Watch your face glow!
Trained Aesthetic Practitioners at AECMC cosmetic professional can bring your attention to your skin imperfections such as dark circles and puffiness under your eyes, crow’s feet, etc. They also provide valuable tips and expert advice on all your cosmetic and dermatological needs.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.