Dental Clinic in Abu Dhabi-Your Gateway to a Healthy Life
What is professional dental cleaning?
Are you concerned about discoloration of your teeth, decay or tooth loss? Teeth Cleaning Abu Dhabi by a dental professional begins with a basic examination of your mouth with a small mirror for any inflammation around your teeth and gums. Your dentist will remove plaque and tartar and address other oral health concerns.
Give your teeth a deep clean at your Dental Clinic in Abu Dhabi. Get an expert to floss your teeth who will get deep between your teeth and get all plaque out.
How do I benefit from dental cleaning by a professional?
According to the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), an organization of dentists committed to continuing dental education, a professional dental cleaning twice a year improves your oral health.
Professional Teeth Cleaning Abu Dhabi boosts your home-care oral health practice of brushing and flossing.
1. Your dentist will identify areas in your mouth that may need special attention.
2. You will receive diagnostic and preventive advice/services from your dentist as well as required educational information.
AECMC provides the best infrastructure and advanced treatment options in Cosmetic Dentistry Abu Dhabi.
What diagnostic services can I expect from my dentist during my consultation at AECMC?
• Review of your medical history. Awareness about issues related to your oral health such as heart problems, pregnancy, diabetes, medications, etc.
• Screening for oral cancer.
• Evaluation of your gum tissue.
• X-rays or examination of teeth to detect decay.
• Referral to specialists for specific treatment
What Preventive Services can I expect?
• Removal of stains, plaque and tartar
• Fluoride application
• Molar sealants for children to help prevent cavities in hard-to-brush areas.
• Polishing teeth, including crowns and fillings
• Cleaning and adjustment of dentures and partial dentures
To understand the positive impact of good oral health on your overall health, please click on the link below:
What Educational Services can I expect during consultation with my dentist at AECMC?
• Instructions regarding effective teeth brushing and flossing
• Nutritional/diet counseling
• Follow-up treatment instructions
• Personal hygiene, periodontal/gum concerns, restorative options
Why is effective brushing and flossing important?
Flossing should be an indispensable part of your oral hygiene routine. If plaque is allowed to build up on your teeth and along your gum line, it could result in tooth decay and gum disease. There are more than 500 species of bacteria in your mouth. Along with food debris, water, etc. plaque buildup could cause disease in your teeth and gums.
Studies show that professional cleaning, brushing and cleaning between teeth/flossing with the use of tools such as interdental brushes are highly effective in removing plaque from areas where a toothbrush cannot reach.
The American Dental Association (ADA) states that interdental cleaners such as floss are an essential component of caring for your teeth and gums. Interdental cleaning has been proved to help remove debris between teeth that can contribute to plaque buildup.
The ADA recommends brushing your teeth twice a day for two minutes with a fluoride toothpaste, cleaning between teeth once a day with an interdental cleaner and regular dental visits recommended by your dentist.
Brushing and flossing stops plaque from building up and hardening into tartar. Once tartar forms, you can only have it removed at your dentist’s office.
Teeth Cleaning Abu Dhabi will enable your dental consultant to get deep between your teeth and locate any potential trouble spots where you might bleed at the gums.
Professional teeth cleanings are scheduled twice a year, while X-rays are normally done once a year.
For all your Cosmetic Dentistry treatments Abu Dhabi requirements, please call us at AECMC now.